Honestly trying to predict the future is hard. Did I think back when i was 12 that 26 year old me was going to be slapping on grey face face paint and dressing up like a blown out alien?
Or that I would be the type to wake up in the morning and shave the side of my head without telling anyone?
Not really, so fuck knows what I’ll be doing or blogging about at 30.
- Probably still art refs
- Likely gonna have some homestuck knocking about
- Definitely gonna be writing and drawing still i reckon.
fuck damn 18 year old me was a fucking moron.
(I miss you too you lovely being uwu ~ <3 hope all is well for you both!)
But mostly Muse…Probably Pokemon now and again…
I haven’t been 77 but if I get there I imagine I’ll be cosplaying old characters and make use of my awesome wrinkles.
I’ll also still have my piercings in. (if you’re reading this 77 year old me and you’ve taken them out, fuck you so hard.)
Man, at 666 years old, I’m going to be blogging all about 616.
*THINKS FUCKING HARD BECAUSE THAT WAS WELL OVER 10 YEARS AGO*
Things I’d likely be blogging about:
- Pokemon (I still have my pokemon cards from when i was 12)
- The Edge Chronicles
- Uh, I liked dragon ball z
- Some very sad things, I was a very unhappy 12 year old
- A Au I’d made that was set in this world where different areas had different elements and each area had different species (like humanoid elves and shit?) and they were gonna go to war? I was sorta obsessed with world building back then and i wholly blame pokemon for that.
SO SOME ASSHOLE GOT HOLD OF MY PHONE AND CHANGE ALL MY CONTACT NAMES, ICONS AND RINGTONES TO THIS FUCKING THING
SO NOW WHENEVER I GET A CALL MY PHONE THINKS IT’S BEING ALL CUTE LIKE “it is a mystery >O>” FUCK YOU MAN
This is a blessed post and that ringtone is the cutest thing bUT I CAN NEVER FIND THE FUCKING POsT FOR LIKE FIVE YEARS
I really don’t care what kind of blogs you have, This deserves a reblog
man the last image really got me..
The second to last really killed me.
A simple thing we see frequently on the Internet being put into the perspective of real life.
The last one put me to tears all I can think is my grandpa and how much I miss him
I don’t advocate war but the I have a lot of love for the victims of it. These put things into perspective.
bad people shouldnt be allowed to have clear skin or good hair or nice jaw lines or green eyes
#pretty much Paris#not homestuck
I SEE YOUR TAGS THERE SEB
Scenery with lots of Pokemon in it by request. Well, here it is, guys - the post you’ve been waiting for! Please click the ‘Artist’ link to full view the picture - trust me, it’s worth it. Thank you so much to the artist mr—jack for drawing this, it’s one of the best Pokemon pictures I’ve ever seen.
Click here to see a gif of the process by which he drew this picture.
Someone asked me for a wallpaper including Water Pokemon, so I thought I’d repost this. It’s my desktop background right now.
Just in case it’s not raining where you live, here’s the regular version too.
by far my favorite hourly music from new leaf, I could listen to it all day.
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok